Our ESG Statement
Our ESG Statement
Over the years, OneAsia’s commitment in environmental performance, social responsibility, and corporate governance (ESG) has shaped our standards and policies. ESG initiatives remain a critical priority to us for the betterment of our customers, employees, business partners and the communities we operate in.
Our Commitment and Goal:
We are conscious of the environmental impact associated with our operations. In addition to providing excellent data center solutions, OneAsia consistently takes “On-green” as our development guideline. We set goals of energy, water and GHG emission reduction.
To achieve the goal of energy, water and GHG emission reduction, we exploit the latest green technologies, we monitor and manage energy and water efficiency with the objective of:
• PUE reduction of 12% by 2025 (against 2021 baseline)
• WUE reduction by 12% by 2025 (against 2021 baseline)
• Long term goal of increasing the percentage of renewable energy
We consider social responsibility a necessity.
• Diversity, equity and inclusion are the creed of our people engagement. Employment guidelines, staff handbook and customer handbook are formulated to achieve the goal.
• Health and safety are crucial in our workplace for customers, employees, and partners. We communicate the Health and Safety Policy and target with our stakeholders on accident intolerance.
• We participate in giving back to the communities where we operate.
We are committed to achieving 100% of our data centres ISO management certified. We integrate local regulations and practices into our corporate governance policies with a target of zero breaches. Internal audits are performed for monitoring and ensuring compliance.
Performance Highlights in 2022
|Environment||・PUE reduction – achieved 9% against 2021 baseline.|
・WUE reduction – achieved 8% against 2021 baseline.
|Social||・Engaged sponsorship in supporting the development of young people.|
・Engaged volunteered employees in plowing for the needy.
・Periodical participation in seminars for sharing of insights with the industry.
|Governance||・Updated and launched ESG-related policies.|
・Functional department heads joined various ESG committees, strengthening the implementation of compliance.